Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday: The Sink Hole

It was raining so much the whole time we were there. It wasn't like hardcore raining it was just drizzly all day!! It was raining so much that the road sank in on both sides of traffic!! So we walked down there and checked it out!! It was pretty crazy!!




After that we pulled out the icecream roll and played some games!! We played Outburst Remix, Taboo and Guesstures. It was lots of fun. Im not good at guesstures. Especially when you get hard words. Luckily I had a good team that could understand my crazy actions!! I love playing games!!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

It is great that you have a hobby. Unfortunately I don't think that i will ever share you affinity for games. We'll just stick to going to movies.

The Rich's said...

I love playing games too! I am so glad you guys had a fun time. That sink hole was amazing Mom and Nic sent a picture of that too. That was just crazy!