Monday, May 19, 2008

Saturday: Ultimate games

Saturday was a pretty good day. We went for a ride and visited this little town called . It was amazing to see how huge all of those houses were!! It makes me wonder what kind of jobs those people have to be able to afford houses like that. When we got back to the house there was a ladybug on the ceiling. It flew down and landed on Tyler. He held it on his finger. He thought that was pretty cool.





That night we all went to the church and played ultimate frisbee. Carol, Randal, and I just sat on the sidelines and watched!! It was pretty intense. So intense that Nic dove for the frisbee and fell. It was pretty impressive. I don't know who ended up winning but I can imagine it was a close game. (I don't know though cause I didn't stay for the whole game)




Then we went inside and played basketball, and dodgeball. Once again I sat on the sidelines and cheered. It was a pretty wicked game of dodgeball. Brindy got hit in the ear and was kind of deaf the rest of the night. They all had fun and so did the cheerleaders!!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

What was zoey doing? I love her little coo and the way she just gets so excited?