Monday, May 26, 2008

Wednesday: Time To Go Home!!!

So most of the day we just gathered things up and packed. Justin went through some stuff and found a hat!! Tyler had to put it on and he modeled off his clothes that his Grandma bought him!! He looked cute.

We played one last game. We played Life Twists and Turns! It was fun. They have never played so we bought it for Carol for Mother's Day and played with them. It was a blast. Tyler made some friends with the neighbors. And he played with them on last time. They played Peter Pan and Hook. Then we ate at a place called 5 Guys. It's a burger joint. It's like In and Out but on steriods!! It tasted sooo good. Then we got a a plane and flew home!!



We had so much fun!! I sure do miss them, and we will always remember the memories that we made!!

5 comments:

Abby said...

No way it is better than in-n-out. In-n-out is like heroin. AFter you have a bite, you are ALWAYS craving it.

Jenny Stoker said...

I'm serious!! It's great!! Trust me! When we ever go out there we will take you, and then you will want to move out there just for 5 Guys!

The Rich's said...

Jenny your personality just shines through when you write! When you siad that five guys was like in an out but on steroids or something to that effect I could just see you saying that. It made me laugh! I wish we could live closer to trade off babysitting, play and enjoy each others company! You are such a delight to have in the fam!
Marcella

Jenny Stoker said...

Thank you Marcella. I was just telling Justin the same thing. Our kids could become the best of friends!! I wish you lived more north of Utah, and then we could babysit for you and take the kids up and play!! It would be great!! I love being in your family.

Goofyness said...

I don't know Jenny. I am going to agree with Abby on this one. In n out is just way too good. Until I have tasted other wise, that is my story and I am sticking to it. Tyler is so cute. he is such a sweet boy when he wants to be.