Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I came to earth as part of a family

So this year Tyler is in the Sunbeam class in primary. The first time I took him he just folded his arms and sat down and said "See ya mom!" Ya I started to cry! He didn't even miss me! He didn't even cry cause he was going somewhere different with lots of people. Well to make it worse, Tyler gave his first talk in Primary last week! He was so pumped and excited. I was a nervous wreck! I wanted his talk to be perfect, and I wanted it to sound intelligent. I know he is only 3 and a sunbeam, but still I wanted him to be smart! So Justin took the camera and we took a video of him. The theme is I came to earth as part of a family.


5 comments:

Abby said...

Man, he is such a cute little fart. I am excited to have him sleep over. He is so cute. I love him.

born2bhappy said...

Tyler did such a great job. He was not scared at all. He just grabs life and enjoys every minute of it. He is such a ball of energy. I love watching him play. He is learning so much right now.

Bailey Family said...

What a brave boy!! I can't believe how big he is!! I think he was only 6 months when we moved and now he is a sunbeam. Familys grow so fast don't they.

Randal and Carol Stoker said...

Tyler, You did so good on your talk. I wish grandma could of been there. I love you so much and I miss you. Thanks for sharing with us. And yes I am so glad Families can be together forever!!

gelvin said...

ohh he is sooo cute!!! I wish that I could have been there in person!!!! ohhh I love him!!!