Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Day of School!!



Can you believe that my little boy is in preschool?!?!?! He was soo excited to go to school. Tyler's in headstart so he gets to ride the bus everyday. The bus picks him up, and drops him off at our house. I love it.


I actually got to go to school with him. The first week of school was just to get the kids used to it. The teacher took the kids on a tour and told them about each little area. She showed them the bathroom and showed them how to wash their hands, and how much paper to use to dry them off.




Each day they play, do a craft, play outside, storytime, dance to get the wiggles out, eat lunch, brush their teeth, and then go home. This week they have been learning about manners and rules. I haven't been to class with him so I'm sure they have lessons and things. He comes running home to me everyday and tells what a good day he has had and how he was good and listened. I love it!



Everyday he tells me how he wants to go to school. I love how much he loves school it makes me happy. I love waiting for the bus with him in the morning, and waiting for him to come home. He is a good boy, and I love my little preschooler!!

5 comments:

born2bhappy said...

He looks so cute all ready for school and anxious to go. I love the way he is eager for everything he does. I hope he will stay this excited for school the whole time. I think this will be a very good experience for him. Have a great year Tyler.

Abby said...

Yeah!! TJ is finally in school. It is so now and the best thing is seeing their little eyes twinkle when they understand and learn something new. Good luck little man. You can do it.

Sheridy said...

Yeah Tyler!!! I'm so glad that he loves school. School is the greatest. I hope that he loves it for the next 15 years. Such a long ways away.

Randal and Carol Stoker said...

Tyler,
You are so cute I love the way you dance and get all the wiggles out. School looks really fun. I hope you will always listen to your teachers and do the best you can. I love you

Goofyness said...

Wow, it isn't the time flying by pretty soon he will be preparing for a mission. He is such a cute little guy. It will be interesting to see if the enthusiasm continues. Only time will tell.