Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gardner Village


My Mom, Abby, Bailee, Zoey, and I went up to Salt Lake and visited Gardner Village. Bailee had a little scavenger hunt to find certain witches so we looked at all the witches and wrote them down. If you find all the witches then you can get a free cookie. Then we looked at the little shops that they have there. It was really fun. Zoey had a lot of fun with just her mom. It was fun to just have a day with the girls.



After Gardner Village we all went to lunch at the Pizza Factory in Provo. This made Zoey feel like such a big girl. She was so much fun the whole time, and she was pretty good considering how early we left and how long we were gone.



So it was a really fun mother daughter day!

6 comments:

born2bhappy said...

It was a fun day and laid back which I like. Just wander and do what you feel like. I enjoyed the pizza factory too. Zoey was exceptionally good that day; I think she realized that she was being treated like a big girl and was acting like one. It was great to be together just the girls.

Chris and Brindy said...

That is so fun. I am so glad that you got to go! We were actually thinking about asking you and Justin to double with us and go to Gardner Village! haha...maybe you liked it enough to go again?

Abby said...

It was a great day. Zoey is getting old enough where she can really be fun doing the shopping and girls days out. It was great. I'm glad you guys were there.

Sheridy said...

I'll be there with you all again one day.

gelvin said...

Sounds like you have been having fun. Zoey is a little girl now and soooo adorable!!

Goofyness said...

I wish I could have been there. Looks like you had fun.