Monday, March 15, 2010

The Blues

Ya so I don't know what I'm going to do during the summer having Tyler home everyday without school. I really love it that Tyler's going to school. It's nice to just be with Zoey for a couple hours. She really loves the time we have too.

Well this past week Tyler has been sick. I love it when he gets sick cause all he wants to do is cuddle, but he demands ALL of my attention. I can't get up or do anything cause he wants to snuggle. Zoey's used to having mommy to herself in the mornings and she was not liking the fact that Tyler was getting all of my attention. She has acted out so much the past week and I really think it's because Tyler needed my attention.

So I've been having the blues having Tyler home all week. It's great, but it's pretty exausting as well. He's a great kid and I love him so much, but I love school too. :)

He's finally getting better, just a runny nose, and I'm looking forward to sending him off to school tomorrow. I think he's been missing it too. He likes going to school, and being home all week and now that he's starting to get better I can tell that he is bored.

School is winding down and summer is approaching! Too bad we couldn't have school all year long. ;)

5 comments:

Abby said...

School is great, until they give him homework and then you wrestle to get the homework done. It's nice that you have that bonding time with Zoey though.

Sheridy said...

It is nice to send them off to school. But I think that it is nice to have them home occationally. I kinda missed my kids when I sent them back to school after winter break. Now they're on spring break for the week.

born2bhappy said...

Yup, school is a lifesaver for moms. Just think how nice when Zoey goes next year.

Goofyness said...

It is nice to have kids in school. I hate it on the days Kyle is home, he only goes two days a week and I wish it was more. Oh well, it is great Tyler loves school keep that going.

gelvin said...

I am sure it is nice to have one on one time with Zoey. I only have Gabe so far and I feel I can not give him enough attention, I am sure it is hard to split being mommy for 2. You are such a good mom, times go by fast enjoy!