Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday of Disneyland




Wednesday we got up early and went on The Matterhorn. Zoey was surprisingly tall enough to go on this ride. And of course she HATED it! It was funny though cause on all the hilly parts she would scream and it would go with the hills like aaaAAAaaaahh. It was funny. Then we decided to go on It's A Small World. We were there early enough that there was no wait at all. Then we waited for Toon Town to open. While we were there we went on Roger Rabbits Toon Spin, Gadgets Go Coaster, Met Pluto, and played in Donalds Boat. The kids had a blast. Then we took the train around the park and Justin got us Fast Passes for Space Mountain and then met us at California Adventure.





When we got there it was 10:30 so the park was open for only a half hour. Justin got fast passes for Soarin and then I stood in line for Toy Story for 90 min!!! It was rough!! While I was in line Grandma, Grandpa, Justin, and the kids went on King Tritans Carousal 2 and then got in line with me. After Toy Story we headed back to the hotel for a rest and lunch, and got pictures with Mattor, and Lightening Mcqueen.







While we were at the hotel Justin took the opportunity to take the kids swimming. Carol, Randal, and I rested for a little bit (me longer than them, they wanted pics of the kids swimming). I got up just when they got done. Justin told me that Zoey was pretending to be Ariel (mermaid as she calls her), so I asked Zoey if she was a mermaid and she said, "Um, YES!" Like duh mom of course I am a mermaid! It was hilarious!!
After lunch we headed back to Buzz, and we finally got to go on Space Mountain! Tyler was scared. Then we went on Star Tours. After Star Tours Justin must have gotten fast passes for Indiana Jones cause they went on that while I took the kids on Tarzans house and The Jungle Cruise. The kids loved it. Then we met up with the others and saved seats for the Fireworks. I was beat and they wanted to go to the Tiki Room so they took the kids and I just sat and relaxed. Tyler fell asleep during the fireworks and after we went back to the hotel and went to bed! It was better going back for lunch and a rest!








Stay tuned for Thursday and Friday!!!

5 comments:

born2bhappy said...

Zoey takes such good pictures. She is definitely photogenic. I love soarin'. Time goes by so fast when you're having fun.

Abby said...

I'm surprised you got that much done considering how busy it was that week. I NEVER would have waiting for 90 minutes for ANY ride. You are a trooper.

Sheridy said...

So glad that you got to have a great time. Disneyland is so much fun. I can't wait until I can take all of my kids agian. which will be another 5 years or so. unless we get another oops, then it could be longer.

The Rich's said...

FUN FUN FUN! Keep the pictures coming!

Goofyness said...

I love it, she is a mermaid. Come on jenny don't you know that is how it is :). You have cute kids. I am surprised you were able to do so much in one day.