Thursday, July 1, 2010

Zoey, Zoey, Zoey!!!


So the other day when Justin got home Zoey was having a tea party with her babies upstairs and I was downstairs with Tyler relaxing on the couch watching Super Hero Squad. I hear Zoey say, "Yeah daddy!" Then I hear (as she's coming down the stairs), "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Mommy, SURPRISE it's daddy!!!" I started to laugh!! She was giving me my birthday present, daddy! It was the cutest thing ever! She is so silly and getting soo big! I can't believe that she is a little girl now, not my baby! It is so crazy how fast the time goes.


4 comments:

Abby said...

She is such a sweetie! I love her so much and she has the best metal mouth smile. Keep it up Zoey, your imagination is the best toy you can have.

Chris and Brindy said...

That is adorable! So cute!

born2bhappy said...

She is the sweetest little girl. She is always singing herself through any situation. I love her imagination and ability to play by herself and be content.

Goofyness said...

What a cutie. That makes me smile all over. She is such a sweet little girl. I love it.