Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hats off to you.....

You know the movie 27 dresses.........well Justin has 27 hats. He has all sorts of hats. Hats he has collected over the years. Ugly hats, goofy hats, cowboy hats, golfer hats, fisher hats........if you can think of it he probably has it. He does have this one hat that he blew up (cause my hubby's a pyro) I've been trying to get rid of it since we were married. Apparently, his mom tried getting rid of it when he went on his mission but it somehow found it's way home. The problem with 27 hats is that I have to pick them up. Oh well, that's my sweetheart. He loves hats I love shoes.



2 comments:

Abby said...

yah, some of those look pretty nasty. Kudos for not tossing them. Justin is always wearing a hat, so at least he has a variety.

born2bhappy said...

That's a lot of hats. He does have his favorite though, the most scraggly one.