Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"Oh this is gotta be a Good life.....this could really be a Good life, a good good life."

Yes it has been a while.  Well, lots and lots have been happening.  Mostly changes.  Justin now has a new job at Lagoon.  He started November 7 and he LOVES it!  He is in charge of the electrical maintanence.  The kids and I have moved in with my mom so that we could pack everything up and clean the house and have it ready to sell.  It's been pretty hard.  Justin stays with his aunt during the week and comes home on the weekends.  So that leaves me with all the packing.  Well our roof started to leak so we had to get that fixed.  That was a pain in the neck, but now that it's done that has taken some stress off my shoulders. 
The change has taken a toll on the kids. They wake up at about 4 a.m. and they have been pushing my buttons with following the rules. Yes they are in a new environment, and yes they don't really have things that they can call their own; but I just wish that they would help me out a little bit. 
We did have a lady come and look at the house who we thought was pretty interested, but we have heard nothing.  Then this older couple came to look at the house but we haven't heard back from them either.  So now we are at a stand still.  It's a little disappointing. 
I just wish that people could see all the work that we put into the house.  I wish that people could see what it was like before and compare it to now!  It's a beautiful home and we would still be there if it wasn't for Justin's new job.  I just want people to see the work and the love that was put into our home.  I love my home, and I love Nephi, but I am ready to start a new chapter in my life.  I'm ready for the new adventure that is in store for me. 
Why do we have to wait?  Why do we have to be patient?  We are a society of wanting things NOW, so why can't it happen now?  Why can't I be with my husband now?  Why can't we start our new adventure now?  So many why's but no answers.  I have wrapped my head around the fact that I am going to be leaving my hometown, my family, my mom, my AWESOME ward, and my comfort.  I feel the longer that I am here the harder it will be when I go.  I guess that's why I want it to happen now, because I am ready. 
I love my mom and dad, and I am thankful that they have welcomed us into their home and have changed their routine.  It has been good that I have been here cause I feel like I'm closer with my sister Abby.  We had a hard go when my dad got into his accident.  We were the best of friends before and when we had it out during the accident I didn't think that it would ever be the same.  Yes, we forgave each other but it wasn't the way that it was before.  Now I can say that it is now the way it was before.  So I'm thankful for that chance to patch things and make them better. 
So I'm ready......come on house sell!  Come on homebuyers!!! Look at my beautiful home that has been filled with the sweetest memories!! My grandparents owned the home before me and I remember visiting and sleeping over there.  I remember Christmases, birthdays, and just stopping by to say hello.  Tyler was raised there.  He made his first steps in that home, said his first words, got many injuries, and learned new things in that home.  Zoey was also raised in that home.  First steps were made by her there too.  Dancing, playing, laughing, singing, Family Home Evenings, love, and friends.   Buy my home and I know that you will fall in love with it the way that I did when I bought it!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I feel the same way about our house in Brigham! Have you looked into renting it out until you sell it? Glad you're ready for change.

born2bhappy said...

Well Lexie doesn't want to go. So maybe Lynn and I will have to adopt her. We will be so sad, but know the future is bright for you and in the Lord's time you will seel and be on your merry way. We'll miss you greatly, but you are only 1 hour 20 minutes away, not too bad. Love you loads. BE PATIENT.