Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Daddy's Big Helper!!



Tyler loves to be in the thick of it all!! Whenever Justin has his tools out, he has to be there helping. Now he is in the stage where he has to do it himself! No one can help. He learned how to turn the screwdriver from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He says "turn, turn, turn" when he is turning the screwdriver.


We were turning Zoey's crib into a day bed because she hates her crib, and loves sleeping on a bed. Tyler had to help of course. So Zoey and I decided to go through some bins of clothes, and we found lots of hats!! I had to put them on her!! She hated it of course, but I had to.


Tyler saw I had the camera out and that I was taking pictures of Zoey so he had to put a hat on and give me the cheesiest grin ever!! We had lots of fun that night!!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures of Zoey are so cute. Of course Tyler has to be the center of attention. At least he likes to help now.

Chris and Brindy said...

Looks like a happy family! What a fun time to be together and help eachother and have fun all at the same time. That's what I think of when I think home; is work, play and laughter!

The Rich's said...

We love you guys so much! Those hast are so cute! I can't beleive how much Zoey has grown up! She looks so much like you Jenny. And Tyler is all the way you Justin! Wow after looking at your blog the kids wanted to come and visit you so bad! I am so glad you ahve a blog and we can look and hear updates on your family!
Love ya lots! Marcella