Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Feeling Good!!!!

I'm feeling good today!! The sun is shining, and things just seem to be working out the way I want them to. Tyler I think has got the hang of going to the potty!! YEAH NO MORE DIAPERS!!!! Tyler is so full of energy and life! I wish I had that much energy!! He just takes everyday as it comes!! I love him!! Zoey is growing big everyday!! She is so mobile. She scoots herself under the couch, she rolls all over the place. She doesn't really crawl she just scoots backwards. She squeals and giggles. She loves her walker. She likes to tip the garbage over!! She also is a bottomless pit!! She could eat all day!! I love my kids!! Even though they can be pains, I still love them!! Today is a great day!










3 comments:

Goofyness said...

Well it is nice to see Tyler doing something cute for a change. I am kidding. Zoey is cuter than ever.

Abby said...

It is always nice to have a good day. It is even nicer not to have to change diapers on a squirmy toddler. Good for you Tyler. Now if only Rachel could get the picture

born2bhappy said...

Tyler and Zoey are so cute. Children make life worth living. I love the hat and the binoculars. Summer can't come fast enough for me.