Monday, November 24, 2008

Cub Scout Activity



Yes I am in Cub Scouts. I'm not a scouter so I don't know why they had to call me to be the Webelos Leader. The Webelos are the boys that are 11 years old. So just before they go to boy scouts. So we had an acitivity where we took them to the Young Living Farms in Mona. It was a lot of fun. There was a pony ride, a rock wall, games, paddle boats, and marshmellow roasting. It was lots of fun. Tyler and Justin came with us too. Tyler loved it!! He thought he was the biggest kid because he was hanging out with the older boys! (no girls, like Zoey) The scouts loved Tyler too. He was making all the boys laugh. It was a really fun activity.

4 comments:

Abby said...

Looks like fun. I am glad I am not in scouts though.

born2bhappy said...

It is amazing what kind of fun you can have right here close to good old Nephi. Scouting may grow on you, who knows.

Bailey Family said...

I bet that jenny was glad that you took tyler when you take him to stuff like that when he is older he will remember and it is a good father son activity.

gelvin said...

I would have no idea what to do in scouts!! It looks like you all had fun. I am glad Tyler got to go I bet that was fun for all of you, miss you!