Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday!!

Ya my Black Friday experience was a good one. I can't disclose what it was that I was waiting for to get because I don't know if Justin would be looking at this or not so all you know is that it's for Justin.
Well we get at Wal-Mart at like 4:00. I am waiting by the pallets that has the mystery gift in it. I was waiting there until 5:00 when the store opens. I was even standing right in front of it, leaning on it if you will. So it turns 5 and all heck breaks loose!! Literally!! All the people behind me pushed me so I was up against the pallet! The corner of the box was jabbing me in the ribs. So I yell, "I can't breathe!!" and I push them back. So what do they do? Shove me even harder into the box! So I finish opening the box (ya they didn't even let me get the box completely open) and what happens.....I slice my fingers on the box!! I even drew blood!!! I will never forget this years Black Friday that's for sure!! Oh the things we do for the ones we love!!!


Ya it totally looked worse when it happened. This was the next day.

4 comments:

born2bhappy said...

At least you didn't get trampled to death like the Walmart worker in New York. It is amazing that we will get up at 2:00 just to get the things we need for those we love to have a great Christmas. That is what mother's do!! Let's hear a cheer for mothers!!!

Bailey Family said...

Come on Jenny your should have used your elbos and got somebody in the gut!!! But then yet that probably would have turned into a cat fight. The girls that I was with said they don't ever want to go to wal-mart again.

Abby said...

Walmart had some great deals. And you got exactly what you wanted. I think I disloacted my knuckle trying to get the other said item you sent me to get, but I am proud of you. Your first war wound.

Goofyness said...

What a black friday experience. You will always remember this year's shopping experience as the one where you bled getting the gift you needed. Justin just better appreciate the sacrifice you went through to get the said item. I was waiting for pajamas and it was craziness. I mean come on it's pajamas.