Monday, August 17, 2009

Best Buds


So Tyler and his cousin Kyle go together like "peas and carrots." Everytime my sister comes up for the weekend Tyler wants to have a sleepover. He wants to do everything with Kyle. The last time they came up Tyler and Kyle spent the whole day together. Justin was doing yard work and they were playing together.




Well they started to get bored so we put the sprinkler under the tramp and they played in the water for like an hour. Justin thought it looked like fun so he joined in. I love it when my sister Linsey comes to visit. So Tyler and Kyle are best buds, and they kind of look alike too. It's always a treat when Kyle comes to play.

3 comments:

born2bhappy said...

They really do have lots of fun together. It makes me feel all good inside when I see all my grandkids playing together and having a great time. It was a hot day and they did have a great time on the tramp.

Abby said...

They do look like twins. And they sure do have fun together and get into trouble together. You better watch out for those two.

Goofyness said...

Kyle and Tyler are so cute together. I think they were friends in heaven. Everytime we come up they run to each other and hug. It is so cute. I can't believe how close they are. I love to see them together they make me laugh. We have cute kids.