Monday, August 17, 2009

"Zoey, I'm Sorry"

So I have to say I've got some pretty cute kids. Yes at times they both drive me crazy! (I'm surprised I haven't turned gray yet) This is just one story that I think makes them both pretty cute.
Well, we all know how wild Tyler can be. He loves to have fun but he can go overboard sometimes. So he is always saying, "Zoey, I'm sorry." Then they both go about playing and 5 minutes later he's saying the same thing.



You can only imagine what is going through Zoey's mind at this point. (Zoey, I'm sorry, Zoey I'm sorry..........) The poor thing took it literally. To Zoey Tyler's name is Sorry.
She will walk around the house "Where's Sorry?" We say our prayers and she says, "Bless Sorry." For the longest time I didn't know what she was talking about until we were sitting at the table and she was naming everyone around the table. "Daddy, Mommy, Zoey, Sorry." I pointed at Tyler and said, "Who's this?" She says, "Sorry." We all laughed for the longest time. Then I realized this whole time she thinks Tyler's name is Sorry. What would you think if someone kept saying I'm Sorry? (like an introduction)



Kids sure do say the darndest things!!

8 comments:

born2bhappy said...

This story really cracked me up when you first told me. He is so true though. He I'm sorry a million times a day. What else is a girl supposed to think. And yes you have very cute kids.

Abby said...

That is a great story. I'm glad you blogged it. It will be one we tell years down the line. When Tyler and Zoey are married we'll tell that story. They are so cute and sweet and very innocent. I love it.

Matt said...

Ha!

Sheridy said...

Yep this story cracked me up too! I guess tyler just wanted to appoligize for the the things he is going to do in advance. ;)

Chris and Brindy said...

I think that's so funny. They are both too cute!

Goofyness said...

I love Tyler. That is awesome. Now you have blackmail for when he gets older and starts bringing girls home. That's what we live for right;). Just kidding.

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

oh my heck that was the cutest story! cracks me up! I can't believe how big Zoey is! and tyler too! so i've been in Utah for almost a month and we haven't hung out. What is wrong with this picture?? haha we gotta get together!!! when are you free. The girls and I will come chill with you guys. Nothing like inviting me and my crazy kids over! haha but seriously lets play!

gelvin said...

That is hilarious and some thing you can never forget!!