Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lexie Jane Stoker





Lexie was born February 23, 2011. She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and was 19 in. long. It was such a long haul and a rough one to get her here but we are soo happy she is in our family! Let me tell ya going from 2 kids to 3 is pretty hard!




Tyler has been a really big help. When he sees that I'm busy with the baby he will just get what he needs on his own, and if Zoey needs help and I can't get to her he will help her! He is such a good brother. Zoey is a really good sister! There was one day when Tyler had like a major meltdown! It was like level 10! I was in Tyler's room trying to talk to him and calm him down and then I hear the baby screaming! So I get her and calm her down and take her downstairs and put her in the swing. Zoey followed me of course, and said she would watch the baby. I go back in Tyler's room and talk with him and Zoey comes in and says that the baby was crying but she gave her, her binki and sang her a song. Then she leaves and comes back in 5 min and said that she sang the baby to sleep! She is soo sweet and such a little mom with her!




Lexie has been the biggest blessing in our lives! We had a pretty rough year, and she brought our family together and closer to the Lord. I am completely overjoyed! I have been blessed so much so far this year! I haven't been so happy in a long time, and I know it's because of our little miracle and the Lord! I love this Gospel and my family sooo much! We have lots of fun now and laugh and smile a whole lot more. Hard stuff has come and more will come I'm sure, but I can handle it cause of my family and the right things we are doing!!! Thanks Lexie for getting us back on the right track!!!



7 comments:

born2bhappy said...

I love this little one too. She is such a happy baby and such a joy. A sweet little bundle from heaven.

Abby said...

I love Lexi. If I've had a hard day at work, I just hold that little girl. She's like baby heroine. And then i'm on my way!

Sheridy said...

What a cute little girl you have. I'm glad your happy she is hear you waited long enough for her. Congratulations.

carolee said...

I'm so happy to hear that you all are doing well. Little Lexi is just darling. Congratulations to you!!!

The Jaynes Family said...

So glad we got to meet little Lexie last week! She sure is a sweet little mellow girl!

Carol said...

Love the pictures!! Thats all we have for now..We can't wait to meet her, hold her and somother her in kisses and hugs. She is so beautiful and sweet. We love you Lexie.

Goofyness said...

What a cute little girl. I love lexie, however, I haven't had the opportunity to hold her much when I have come up. Oh well that can all change. Anyway, it is good to have the feeling that all is where it should be. Everything always works out and in the end you come out stronger.