Monday, August 20, 2012

5 Years Old!!!

My how time flies!!! Our little Zoey is 5 today!! She is soo excited!! Yesterday at church the Primary sang to her and gave her a treat and told her that her birthday would be today. When we got home she said,"Mom! My birthday is tomorrow!! I can't imagine how big I'm going to be!!!" Ha Ha! She makes me smile!

Today we are registering the kids for school! Ya I said kids. Zoey is going to Kindergarten! I can't believe that I'm old enough to have 2 kids in school, and 1 in First Grade!!! WOW!!!!

Well, we are so happy to have Zoey in our family! She is sweet and makes us all happy and smile. She says the funniest things and makes me laugh. She is a great big helper too! She loves to help me cook. When we cook she HAS to wear her apron that Grandma Bailey gave her for Christmas!
I love her and I don't know what I would do without my Zoe!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOEY!!!!




1 comment:

born2bhappy said...

Zoey is definitely one of a kind. She me smile so much when we had her birthday party on Sunday. She loved everything and was so happy for it all. I know she will love school, because she puts her whole heart into what she loves. Way to go. Love you Zoey