Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day Of School!!

 
 
 
This year I have been soooo excited for school to start!  The kids really needed a routine and something to do during the day.  They were excited for school to start too.  So September first Tyler came running in our room at 7:00 A.M. He was all dressed and had his backpack ready.  The bus didn't come til 8:15 so he had plenty of time.  He didn't need to eat breakfast cause they eat in their classroom.  We did give him a little snack so he wouldn't be hungry.  When it got closer Justin did his hair and walked him to the bus.  The Next day I walked him to the bus and got a little sad cause he was growing up!  I mean, my first born is in the First Grade!!!!  ;(  

Then it was Zoey's turn!  She was super excited!! Oh my goodness.  She was all dressed and ready to go by 7:30 A.M.  We gave her breakfast after Tyler left then talked with her on what to do.  Justin went with her to school cause it was only a half day so they were orientating the Kindergarted parents.  Justin said she was nervous at first, but then had so much fun when she got in there!  Now everyday she keeps asking, "Is it time for school yet?"  She loves schoo!!! yesterday was her first day to ride the bus there and back!  She met a friend that rides the bus with her to school.  Her name is Phoenix.  That was nice so they both wouldn't be scared to ride the bus.  She rode the bus home with Tyler.  He was pretty protective of her!  He helped her on and sat next to her.  (I LOVE hearing that!!)


When they got home from school they both wanted to do their homework because they LOVE homework!! (That's what they told me!)  I love it!! I hope they both continue to love school the rest of the year.  Zoey's teacher said that they are going to be reading by the end of the year!! This excites me! This school seems to be advanced and the teachers seem to love their jobs! 

It's going to be a GREAT year!  YAY for school!!!!

No comments: